Business Enrollment in India
Enroll your business in India with 100% ownership. Prices Starting from INR 44999 (all-inclusive).
START WITH US
Enrolling a business in India is an exceptionally brisk and online cycle. India is a place where there are openings and a talented labor force as one would concur. Beginning a business in India and Investing was rarely so natural, modest, and fast. One can begin an entirely claimed Indian auxiliary anyplace in India. There are no state-explicit laws. There is just a single focal law that oversees the Indian Subsidiary Set up across India. All you require an inhabitant Indian chief (not an investor but rather can be a worker!) and a leased (virtual) spot of office to get moving. 100% proprietorship, key choice-making, and control of tasks rest with your parent organization consistently.
• Indian exchange evaluating framework guideline is material to the Indian auxiliary organizations.
• Value, obligation and other inside accumulations are the accessible financings mechanisms Indian Subsidiary Company is dealt with same as the other Indian Company, the materialness of all laws and rules are same and the expense laws are same for the Indian Subsidiary
• The profit conveyance charge is nil now according to the Union financial plan 2020.
• Least two chiefs are needed for the fuse of the Company. In any event, one ought to be an inhabitant of India.
• No base capital needed to shape an Indian Subsidiary Company in India.
• Indian Subsidiary Company must have at least two investors. Investors can be either individual or any substance or a blend of both.
• The Parent Company must hold half of the complete value share capital
• Chief Identification Number for all Directors
Get Digital Signature and Reserve Company Name
Submission of MOA & AOA
Get Incorporation Certificate
Open Company Bank Account
Senixa Legal is a body comprising of professionals with intellectual capability.
We are focused in each possible way so that we can offer you the best tax planning alternatives, moving through a conservative approach towards aggressive, counting on the risk factor too so that you get the best option to choose for.