MSME or Udyog Aadhar Registration
Senixa Legal helps you to get MSME/Udyog Aadhar. Prices starting from INR 1499/- only.
MSME Stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises it facilitates the development & promotion of enterprises through various benefits & schemes. If someone wants to avail of benefits from the Central or State Government and the Banking Sector then MSME Registration is required. It is governed by the MSMED Act 2006 in India under the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
Small-scale industries play an important role in the socio-economic development of India. The government of India created the MSMED Act to promote and support small-scale businesses. The Act was created to maintain a list of all the industries registered as MSME or SSI. The record aided in providing support and incentives to these firms. Furthermore, SSI helped in the employment of people with little capital investments. All these entities should possess a certificate of MSME registration, which should be registered with the Central Government’s MSME department under the Act of MSME Development- 2006.
The MSMED Act includes:
• Small Scale Industries (SSI)
• Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
• Different sectors have different limits for registering under the act.
• A manufacturing enterprise with plants and machinery that required an investment of below 10 Crores can be an MSME.
• For service enterprises, the amount caps at five crores.
• If the company exceeds the upper limit, at any point in the future, it is not considered as an MSME.
Benefits of MSME Registration to the Businesses:
• Low-Interest rate – All banks and other financial institutions recognize MSMEs and have created special schemes for them. MSME’s get the privilege of lower interest rate on business loans.
• Relaxation in Trademark Government Fees – The government has given relaxation in government fees of the trademark to MSME registered entities. The fee shall be â‚¹4500/- for small enterprises despite trademark fee for enterprises other than MSME’s is â‚¹9000/-
• Credit Support Schemes – The government of India runs several schemes to provide financial assistance to MSME for their business.
• Tender Eligibility – There is a certain quota reserved for MSME Registered Entity in government tender allotment.
• No delayed payment – If an MSME entity has made any sale then the buyer has to pay to the MSME’s entity within 45 days from the date of delivery of product or services.
• Easy loan in 59 minutes – Recently, the government has announced that all MSMEs having MSME Registration and GST registration will be granted easy up to ₹ 5 crores within 59 minutes. This scheme has been discussed below in detail.
Type of MSME Registrations:
There are 2 types of MSME Registration:
1. Provisional MSME Registration
2. Permanent MSME Registration
Who should obtain SSI/MSME Registration?
The eligibility for the scheme of MSME or SSI registration is dependent on the scale of the business of the enterprise. Udyog Aadhaar registration is applicable for Proprietorship, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), one-person company (OPC), Partnership Firm, public limited company, private limited company, production company, co-operative societies, limited liability partnership (LLP), or any association of persons or any other undertaking.
Micro Enterprises: A manufacturing enterprise should have an investment of less than Rs. 25 lakhs in plant and machinery. A service enterprise should have less than Rs. 10 lakhs invested. These micro-enterprises are the smallest entities.
Small Enterprises: For manufacturing enterprises, the investment has to be between Rs. 25 lakhs and Rs. 5 crores in plant and machinery. For service enterprises, the range is between Rs. 10 lakhs and Rs. 2 crores.
Medium Enterprises: If it is a manufacturing enterprise, the investment in plant and machinery has to be between Rs. 5 crore and Rs. 10 crores. If it is a service enterprise, the range is from Rs. 2 crores to Rs. 5 crores.
Complete simple form.
Submission and verification of documents.
Application for MSME Registration
MSME Certificate Issued
Is an Aadhar card mandatory for MSME Registration?
Yes, Aadhar Card is mandatory for MSME Registration
What if my mobile number is not linked with an aadhar card? can I still apply for MSME Registration?
Yes, you can but it’s a lengthy process it is better to link an Aadhar card with an active mobile number to get an MSME registration certificate instantly.
What is the validity of the MSME certificate?
MSME Certificate is valid for life until you exceed the turnover criteria as defined in the MSMED Act.
Is a physical copy of the certificate will be issued?
In the interest of the environment, no physical copy of the MSME Certificate will be issued. The government believes in paperless work.
Can I obtain MSME Certificate by applying myself?
Yes, you can very well do so by visiting the Government website. It is free of cost.
Still, have confusion?
Don’t worry!! Our expert will help you to choose the best suitable plan for you. Get in touch with our team to get all your queries resolved. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @+91 9999347181.
Senixa Legal is a body comprising of professionals with intellectual capability.
We are focused in each possible way so that we can offer you the best tax planning alternatives, moving through a conservative approach towards aggressive, counting on the risk factor too so that you get the best option to choose for.