Terms & Conditions
We maintain whatever authority is needed to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You agree and understand that you must review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any adjustments or modifications done by the firm. Your continued use of this website after such adjustments and modifications will comprise acknowledgment and arrangement of the modified terms and conditions.
- To access our Resources, you might be needed to give us certain information about yourself, (for example, identification, phone number, email, contact details, etc.) as a part of the registration process, or as a part of your ability to utilize the Resources. You agree that any data or information you provide us will always be correct, accurate, and up to date.
- You are liable for keeping up the confidentiality of any login information related to any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are liable for all activities that happen under your account.
- Getting to (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide it to, strictly restricted. You specifically agree to avoid accessing (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any unethical, automated, unconventional means.
- Engaging in any action that interferes or disrupts with our Resources, including the networks and \ or servers to which our Resources are connected or located, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to duplicate, copy, recreate, sell, trade, or exchange our assets is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any losses, consequences, or damage that we may directly or indirectly suffer because of any unauthorized activities directed by you, as clarified above, and may cause criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide different open communication tools on our site, for example, blog posts, blog remarks, public chat, message boards, forums, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, different social media services, and so on. You understand that usually we don’t pre-screen or monitor the content posted by clients to use these tools, which implies that if you decide to use these tools to present any sort of content to our site, then you must utilize or use these tools ethically and responsibly. By posting information or in any case, using any open communication tool as mentioned, you agree that you won’t upload, transfer, post, share, or in any case distribute any content that:
- illegal, defamatory, threatening, harsh, degrading, corrupting, fraudulent, false, invasive, racist, or contains any kind of suggestive, wrong, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any brand name, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other exclusive rights of any party;
- Contains any sort of unauthorized or unsolicited promoting;
- Imitates any person or element, including any senixalegal.com workers or agents.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to eliminate or remove any content that, we feel in our judgment doesn’t follow this User Agreement, alongside with any content that we feel is generally offensive, destructive, questionable, inaccurate, or violates any outsider copyrights or brand names. We are not liable for any delay or failures in eliminating such content. If you post content that we decide to remove, you thus agree to such removal and agree to waive any claim against us.
You consent to repay and hold harmless senixalegal.com a digital property of Senixa India Private Limited and its parent organization and partners, and their chiefs, officials, directors, representatives, donors, operators, and licensors, from and against all losses, damages, and costs, expenses including sensible attorney’s fee, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the inability to satisfy any commitments relating to your account caused by you or some other individual utilizing your account. We maintain and reserve the right to take over the restrictive defense of any case for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. On such an occasion, you will give us such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Senixa Legal is a body comprising of professionals with intellectual capability.
We are focused in each possible way so that we can offer you the best tax planning alternatives, moving through a conservative approach towards aggressive, counting on the risk factor too so that you get the best option to choose for.